Monday, February 12, 2007

Alrighty!

Well it sounds like it is about time that I write a new blog, or at least Jen says so. Everything has been going good...havent done that much too exciting, I am finally on a cane now, no more crutches, thank good, it is soo niice, and weird to be actually walking..

Physio is going good, Pool physio has stepped it up a notch, she is making it more intense to build up some fresh stong muscle.

I am ready to go back to work now, I have thouroughly enjoy the time off, don't get me wrong about that, it has been most excellent, but I am bored and I want to go back to work, I miss the money, the people..and just working in general!

I go to another cast clinic tomorrow, I will probably get new xrays...I realize I still havent got any of the xrays yet, since my second surgery..I am going to have to get ontop of that.

Mike was also here this weekend, which was good, nothing too uber exciting happened this weekend, but it was still good of him to come up regardless, everyone loves a lil' CR time!

Not too sure what else to write about, Chrissy comes up next week and, and Steph will be here soo too! So many people are coming back to town right now, it is exciting!!

That is all for now!
Check ya later!
Trexor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you Trexor.. I love you!

February 12, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger The Voodoo Doll said...

Man, I can't wait to get to see everyone! I'm definitly gonna have to come see you though.. I miss you -cries-

February 14, 2007 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home