Friday, January 05, 2007

Hide and Seek



So there is this girl, who is tottally awesome and amazing; and over the past few days, I have been missing ger pretty hxc.

"Throughout my life I have been
Blessed with amazing friends that
Have made me the person I am today.
They give me happiness and they have
Taught me how to live my life to the
Fullest. Friends are a second self."


~Amanda Lauren Horton

So I dont really have anything new, or exciting to post about, but I figured that it has been a long while since I have posted something new.

Legwise everything is going well, still sitting at 80lbs of weight, but I have physio tomorrow; as well as I start my pool physio pretty soon, which I am excited for. Then on the 15th I go back to the Hospital for new Xrays and a check up from Dr. Graham. Hey; maybe this will be the time he tells me I am at 100% Who knows, it could be!

That's all I got for now, Ill try to keep you posted better!
-Trexor

1 Comments:

Blogger The Voodoo Doll said...

Hey Trev. I hope you hear that good number too.

And as much as everyone misses her, I bet she watching out for those who love her. You especially.

Loves!

January 05, 2007 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home