Monday, December 11, 2006

A whiter shade of pale..

So, over the past month or so, I have been hardcore reading people's blogs. I love reading blogs, I have a list of about 10 that I check regularly in my bookmark's. Then I remembered that I have this old blog here I made like last year or something, and I thought that since I am leeching and reading other blog's; I should start making my own, so I am going to.

I don't really have very many reasons for not posting on this blog because pretty much all I have these days is time.

Legwise everything is going good! I have physio 2-3 times a week, which is going good, the lady is very happy with my leg, and I'm making lots of progress! It is going to take a lot of work to gain back all the lost muscle. I must have either lost lots of muscle mass, or just fat, because the other day I weigh myself, and before I went into my second surgery, I weighed about 185lbs but now, I weigh 161lbs, this is the lightest I have been for a very long time. So it is either because of lost muscle weight from not using my leg, or from not eating as much as I used to when I worked.

Other than that all is good too! I went down to Victoria today to pick up Erica and bring her back to the riv'. The drive down was good...but I was confused because the car ate up 1/2 a tank of gas to get to Victoria, but then when I cam back to CR it only took 1/4 tank of gas. I dunno, maybe I was drivin' too intense on the way down there, I have no idea.

But I'm cutting this short, because it some how just turned into a long ramble about nothing special!

That is all...

-Trexor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home