Friday, December 15, 2006

Im Mr. Plow, Im Mr. Plow...

So I haven't been able to go on the inter net for like...two days because the stupid windstorm broke my internet...and it broke my tv too! Well not my actual Tv but my cable. But in the meantime of it being broken, a few exciting things have happened.

Tonight was pretty much spent driving around, for about 20 mins, I just kept driving like through the lines of snow on the road being Mr. Plow! I even had a lil' jingle I sang as I did it, it was great, I annoyed the hell out of Robin, Monta and Melody, but that's besides the point! Heheh... Im Mr Plow, Im Mr. Plow...

I went down to Victoria a few days ago to pick up erica and bring her to CR, it was a pretty good trip down, saw Chloe for like 10mins while I was there, and I went to mayfair and got to rip around in the mall on a Motorized Scoooooter, that was pretty awesome...

Then like, yesterday, I drove Erica to Nanaimo to catch a ride to Vic, she had to go back to do another exam...hahah school... The highway was pretty intense, it was all rainy, and misty, and the wind kept moving my car... got passed by ashley on the way back, she got dirty mist all over my windshield! *shakes fist*

I also went in for new Xrays! He was very pleased with them, I am now at 25% weight bearing, which means I can pretty much put 40lbs of weight on my bad leg, and it goes up by 20% over the next 4 weeks, and then after the 4th week I will be at 100% weight bearing, which is very good, and then after I hit 100% it will probably be another 2 weeks or so just retraining the muscle how to walk and building enough strength in them to hold my weight! So I should be back on my feet in the middle of January!! Woot!

I can't really think of much more exciting news, so to keep this from getting rambly, which it probably already is, Im gonna jett!

Blog more soon!
Trexor

P.S., I still havent gotten my old new xrays yet, but I will hunt them down and put them up here so you can see what my leg is like now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

TREVOR... You sexy Biatch.Welcome to the blog world

December 17, 2006 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home