Monday, December 04, 2006

Im not afraid to walk this world alone...

Well, tonight is the White Spot Xmas Staff Party....Im planning on getting drunk while I am there....yes, drunk on crutches. I am looking forward to it. Right now I am sitting here, busting out to MCR...its pretty rockin...

So I am still waiting for copies of my new Xrays, show I can show all you avid readers what my leg looks like right now. It is still doing good...feels pretty solid I guess..still looks straight which is good. Im still not allowed to put any weight on it, but I go in on the 13th I think next week for new xrays and such, maybe he will at least put me at 50% weight bearing, that would be awesome!

*dances to MCR*

So, I have decided that I must be relativly emo, and I am okay with that, becuse im not too concerned, so what if I like MCR, why does that make me emo...I think the stereotype emo is funny....and if you think about it we are all pretty emo, to some degree. In the famous words of Ellen, EGBOK!

I really don't know where I am going with this, I think I am done typing...

*dances to Madonna*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that ellen tyrer?

January 01, 2007 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home