Monday, November 06, 2006

Straight?


Story of my life, here I get my leg all fixed up, everything is going well, I go to go into the hospital to get my newest round of Xrays; here I was expecting to get the go ahead and be told that I can go and start walking with 100%.

So here I am sitting in this little room with my doctor, there is a bed; which I'm sitting on, a wall covered with random medical supplies and such. My doctor has his back to me, looking at a computer monitor on the wall, bringing up the xrays that I just had taken. I am peeking over his shoulder as he takes forever to bring them up. Old people and computers, I will never get it!

Anyway, he brings up my newest xray, and all he has to say about it is "Oh, we're gonna have to go back in there". Then gets me to start talking with the Booking Nurse to set up my Surgery.

But all in all, the second surgery went very well! And it is looking alot better than the first time! I am at home, doing great, and back on the road to recovery!

That's all for now, until next
Trexor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home